Friday, February 6, 2009

Co Brand your Guestbook

The Guestbook Module! What is it? What does it do? Am I using it right? The guestbook module is loaded into every squidoo lens by default. Some people edit the title and that's it, some people edit the title and move the module to the bottom. But what I want to tell you about, is how to make full use out of the guestbook module. I'm talking about a Co-Branded Guestbook module. One that you can get multible use out of. Make yourself a coded guestbook module that you can apply to all of your lenses. Add a banner that links back to your store, add links that help promote your squidoo lens. Put a link to contact you in there.
When you get this jazzed up guestbook module coded, save the code in a text document that way you can use it on all of your lenses!
Check out one of my squidoo lenses to see my custom guestbook module! 2010 Chevy Camaro

1 comment:

  1. This is a great idea, we were discussing it tonight. I have to an extent been doing this, but I love the way you make your guestbook stand out. Definitely this is a way to increase clickouts and getting noticed, as well as increasing fans, ratings etc.

    ReplyDelete