Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Purple Star for CrueFest 2009 Lens

I had the privileged of getting an email from Squidoo today telling me they have awarded my CrueFest 2009 Motley Crue lens a purple star award! Squidoo officials hand out purple stars on a randow basis to lensmasters who have built an exceptional squidoo lens. Well somehow one of those squidoo official peoples wandered onto my Motley Crue Cruefest 2009 lens and decided it was good enough to be awarded a purple star!
Oh it feels good to have another purple star! This one makes my 4th purple star awarded to my lenses.
The others are...
Bruce Lee The Little Dragon
1968 Chevy Camaro
2010 Chevy Camaro

If you are interested, I can build a high quality squidoo lens as well as any of these purple star lenses for you and your website, or blog! If you need to get better visitors to your website, then you should visit mine first! Check out SquidBuilders.com and let me help you!

No comments:

Post a Comment